Golden Heritage is proud to be a leading Assisted Living community in the South Bay. If your loved ones can no longer live on their own at home and yet do not need 24 hour medical supervision, Golden Heritage’s Assisted Living offers supportive services which can help them to be more independent. We also have a Registered Nurse (RN) on site to assist with medical needs.
For those who have had major hospitalization and rehab, we help continue the recovery process. Our staff provides medication reminders and extra assistance in daily activities and household chores. We also assist with transportation needs for healthcare appointments or to social activities. Our team at Golden Heritage is dedicated to providing a home-like environment for our residents by caring for them with respect, dignity, and love.
Amenities and Services
- Three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily featuring a variety of choices
- Snacks available throughout the day
- Weekly housekeeping / laundry
- Personal assistance with activities for daily living needs like bathing, grooming, dressing, transfers, and personal hygiene (services as needed)
- Social, educational, devotional, and recreational program
- Scheduled group outings
- Trained caregivers available 24 hours a day
- Medication management
- Monthly wellness visits by a licensed nurse if needed
- Assistance / emergency call pendant
- Cable television ready
- Phone, local and unlimited long distance included
- High-speed internet access including wireless