Welcome to the Oregon Regional Junior Science & Humanities Symposium Web Site:
Information for Students for Sunday, March 9: Remeber: Daylight Savings Time Begins Saturday: Check your clocks:
- Your registration has been received and the day schedule for Oregon Junior Science & Humanities Symposium taking place in the Drinkward Center for Math, Science & Technology on the campus of Oregon Episcopal School is available by clicking on the link in the left menu:. Please take note of the following information:
- Remember: Saturday, March 8 begins Daylight Savings Time - so please plan accordingly to arrive and check in by 7:45am. See the web site for campus map & parking details:
- Bring a USB Drive with only your PowerPoint presentation on the drive: You will be presenting with MacBooks running OSX Mountain Lion, with Microsoft Office 2011 (Version 14.3.9): It is your responsibility to ensure compatibility with the version of MS PowerPoint we have.
- Be sure to check in at the registration table by 7:45 even if you are not presenting till later in the morning. This is a great opportunity to watch other presentations.
- Parents and audience members are allowed in the presentation room. They are not, however, permitted to ask any questions or make comments
- Be at your presentation room for at least the presentation prior to yours. It is expected that you are prepared to plug your USB in and begin your 15 minute presentation on time. There are 5 minutes scheduled for questions from the judges at the end of your presentation for a total of 20 minutes.
- Lunch is provided and will be at 12:30 in our dining hall here on campus. You, parents, adult sponsors are all welcome. If the numbers have changed since you registered, please let me know via email.
- Please email me with any questions: The schedule is posted on the Oregon JSHS web site as well. firstname.lastname@example.org
- When: Sunday March 9, 2014 Student: Presentations begin promptly at 8:00am
- When: Students arrive/check in at 7:45 am
- Where: Oregon Episcopal School: Drinkward Center for Math, Science & Technology: Map
- Who: US Citizens that are Oregon Students in Grades 9 - 12
- Details: For more information click here or link on left
- Register: Click here or link on left
- Directions: Click here or 'Details' on left
- Deadline: Register, including submitting abstract, by Monday February 24th at 5:00pm
If you have any questions, contact Christopher Mader: email@example.com
We look forward to an exciting day of science research presentations.