Try the New York Times survey.
Compare the parts of a cell to the parts of a complex system.
Example: A CELL as a...
Pyramids and Monuments
Gods and Beliefs
Weekly News Quiz: The following questions relate to events that were covered this week on CNN Student News. Write your answers in the space provided.
1. What disease do scientists believe might be behind the deaths of dozens of bald eagles in Utah?
2. What northeastern Chinese city hosted the International Ice and Snow Festival?
3. What's the term for the circulation of winds that normally surround the North Pole but caused record-breaking cold weather in the U.S. this week?
4. Who was recently confirmed by the Senate as the first woman to head the Federal Reserve?
5. What do thousands of American petitioners want removed from M&Ms?
6. Who is the current U.S. secretary of state?
7. At what measurement, in degrees, are Fahrenheit and Celsius the same temperature?
8. In what city and country will this year's Winter Olympics be held?
9. What organization oversees most U.S. college sports?
10. What term means charging more for goods or services than the regular selling price?
Activity 25: Analysis 3-4
Here's a link to your form:https://docs.google.com/a/glenburnschool.us/forms/d/1hlKQ6YLRJrw8uV8Pz3LZHd5fDOLSfzkk81OjwFmS3Vo/viewform
1-10 of 53