Glastonbury Public Schools
Technology and Information Services
Welcome to the Glastonbury Public Schools Technology and Information Services Department (TIS) home page. Our goal is to enhance classroom instruction, increase student achievement, and streamline the business processes of the district.
The department's main focus and support areas are:
- Planning and provisioning
- Policy, safety and security
- Technical support
- Curriculum development and integration
- Professional development
- Technology infrastructure
- Information systems and services
- Research and development
- Multimedia and community use support
The effective and responsible use of technology is essential for all staff and students in the constantly changing 21st century.
The TIS department works collaboratively with numerous constituencies to assure our students and staff have adequate access to technology and are effectively using it in support of the Glastonbury Public Schools Mission.