Glastonbury Special Education Parent Teacher Association
Glastonbury SEPTA is a parent-teacher organization within the Glastonbury school district serving families who have children from preschool through high school. We are a community of parents raising children who have special needs; including families, teachers, school administrators and friends; anyone with an interest in the welfare of students with special needs. Membership is open to all who strive to enrich the lives of children with special needs by supporting their families and schools.
- Bring together parents, families and teachers of children with special needs to network and share experiences
- Promote an understanding of Special Education amongst the community, legislature, and school board
- Ensure that all children receive an education that allows them to reach their full potential
- Provide social, physical and cultural enrichment
- Take place in the Glastonbury High School Library from 7 – 8:30 pm, usually the last Tuesday of the month, unless otherwise noted.
- Click here for current information on meeting dates, speakers and topics
- We also host twice a month Coffee Club meetings at a local coffee shop for more informal gatherings and we have an active, secure Facebook community for members only.
- You can join our email list by contacting us at email@example.com or find us on Facebook at Glastonbury SEPTA.
Glastonbury SEPTA Officers:
Executive Board Co-Presidents: Gisela Rice and Mike DeFossess
Secretary: Kris-Ann Race
Website Coordinator: Pat Stavola
Facebook Coordinator: Peter Hapgood
Coffee Club: Kim Paschke
Founder: Colleen Poliner
Molly DonovanHolly MurrayJennifer CarrollAbbie Bushley