Glastonbury Public School s
Glastonbury Public Schools maintains a health office in each school building. Our school nurses are responsible for maximizing the health and well being of our school-aged children and adolescents. All student health information is kept confidential.
- Provide routine and emergency health care for students and staff as needed.
- Maintain student health records ensuring compliance with regulations regarding immunizations, physical assessments, screenings, record keeping, and privacy mandates.
- Oversee the administration and documentation of prescribed medications.
- Participate in the health education curriculum at our schools.
- Discuss health concerns with students and parents; consult with physicians of students who have health concerns; and make home visits to students when needed.