to Glacier Lodge in Estes Park, Colorado
A Family Vacation Tradition since 1894...!
Kitchens ~ Fireplaces ~ Heated Pool
~ Reservations ~
Please check our availability and reserve online today to book your family's next one of kind wilderness summer vacation, family reunion, or stay-cation in the mountains of Colorado. Come and Explore the heart of the rocky mountain west, we hope that you will want to return again and again!
Make sure to use the booking link to make a reservation, check availability, find more images, and complete descriptions of each unit.
Explore Our Accommodations
~ The Hospitality ~
We are glad that you found us! Glacier Lodge is a privately owned twenty acre guest ranch in the heart of the rocky mountain west. O
ur cabin style lodging coupled with the outdoor wilderness location, varied amenities, and a light cowboy western flavor, makes the Glacier Lodge brand of western hospitali
ty both fun and family friendly!
~The Property ~
The "Ranch" consists of 30 rustic, well maintained cabin style accommodations of various sizes, able to sleep two to eight persons, most with kitchens and fireplaces. Our larger buildings are capable of accommodating small groups and family reunions up to 30 people.
~The Location ~
A world above & close to the city!
- 90 miles from Denver International Airport.
- Conveniently located 3.5 miles south and west from "Elkhorn Ave." and the main Downtown Shopping village of Estes Park Colorado.
- Nearly twenty acres adjacent to Roosevelt National Forest, along the Big Thompson River at the base of Giant Track Mountain.
- One hour from both the University of Colorado in Boulder, and CSU in Ft. Collins.
- Located at 7,800 feet in elevation.
- Just 1.5 miles from the Beaver Meadow entrance of Rocky Mountain national Park.
- The National Park H.Q. and back-country office are even closer.
- One Mile from the YMCA Center of Estes Park.
~The Family Tradition ~
The Ranglos Family will be Celebrating 40 years in the hospitality business in the Summer 2014. Next year also marks the 19th season for David and Karen serving as acting property hosts and stewards, a multi generation family business.
Dave & Karen Ranglos,
Jack, Lauren children
~ Recover & Rebuild ~
Blessings of Support... We would not have made it with out your kindness, grace and consideration! We are so thankful and overwhelmed!
........ Read More about our Rebuilding Efforts after a thousand year flooding event in Northern Colorado.
See you in 2014!
Robert & Kathryn O'Keefe
Floyd & Mary Joan Chalcraft
Ted & Kathy Massey
Tim & Roxanne Wurth
P. & R. Larson
Susan and James Wright
Bill & Becky Selby
Glenda C Portman
Bob & Kathleen Mills
Mike & Debbie McGhee
John & Cherie Kittle
Mountain Springs Church
Linda & Mark Hummer