My email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
School phone number: 614-478-5555
room 115--Lincoln Elementary
*Also, don't forget you can write a note in the planner to contact me!
"Work in progress!"
1. When newsletters are sent home, please read them. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.
2. Make sure your child is reading nightly for at least 15 minutes. You or your child can record the books read on the reading log located in the trapper keeper. Parents need to initial the time amount read. Also, encourage your child to read over the weekends for AT LEAST 20 minutes each day.
3. Don't forget to total the reading minutes each week on the reading calendar and write the total of minutes at the top of the weekly calendar page.
4. Fluency practice is nightly during the week. It is usually a poem that we are working with at school. Please encourage your student to read with expression as well. Initial in the appropriate place on the poem. This is located in the fluency file in the binder.
5. Nightly paper/pencil homework is a review or practice of concepts that we have learned or are learning at school. If your child struggles with this homework, please send me a note so that I can go over and work with him/her on the assignment.
Thanks for all of your continued support and help. It is greatly appreciated.
RELATED ARTS SCHEDULE:
"A" Day: Music 8:15-8:45 am
"B" Day: Physical Education
"C" Day: Music 8:15-8:45 am
"D" Day: Art 8:15-9:10 am
"E" Day: Physical Education
Related Arts Teachers:
Art: Miss Schwarck
Library: Mrs. Ferraris
Music: Mrs. Repasky
* Students need to come appropriately dressed for Physical Education including wearing tennis shoes.
*Students need to dress appropriately for Art day as we often get a little messy :).
*Please remind your child to bring his/her library book the day before library. Keeping books in the book bag may be helpful.