1. Start Position
- Feet under hips
- Slight knee bend
- Hands right outside of legs
- Chest out and shoulder blades pulled together
2. Transition to Power Position
- Maintain knee bend and slide hips back (like the first part of RDL)
3. Power Position
- Bar will be right above the knee
- Keep back locked and shoulder blades pulled together
- Chest is over the barbell
- Arms are straight
4. Jump Shrug/Triple Extension
- As soon as the bar hits the knee take an aggressive vertical jump while doing a shrug.
- The bar will come up right along the body from the force generated by the jump.
- Keep the bar close to your body
- Elbows will not bend until your body is fully extended at the ankle, knee, and hip.
5. Front Squat Catch
- After full extension drop under the bar and catch it across the front part of the shoulders.
- Land in an athletic position. Bend at the knee, ankle, and hip.