Google Drive is everywhere you are—on the web, in your home, at the office and on the go. So wherever you are, your stuff is just...there. Ready to go, ready to share. With Google Drive you can create Google Docs, store 30+ other file types, then open and share files from any device!
- Official Online Help: Get up-to-date help on everything about Google Drive
- Google Drive Product Forum: Learn from other users
- Google Docs Product Form: Ask users for help with Docs, Sheets, Slides and other apps.
- Google Drive on Google+ Circle our Google+ Page for the latest news and tips
- Google Drive Blog: Read our blog for the latest news.
- Get started with Google Drive - An essential look at how organize share, and open files, and how to sync with your computer or device.
- Docs Basics*
- Presentation Basics*
- Spreadsheet Basics*
- Share & Collaborate on Docs
- Training Videos (1-3 minutes)
- Managing Google Drive Folders (Instructor Guide)
- Setting Up Google Drive Folders (Student Guide)
- Publishing with Google Drive - Public Links
- Access and Organize Your Files
- Google Forms
- Hot Linking to Drive Files - hot to get a direct link to Google Drive files