The Transportation Services provides transportation to all public and private school students with disabilities.
It is the responsibility of the transportation service to:
- ensure a safe and conducive environment in transporting the students;
- ensure effectiveness in transportation services in accordance with federal and local laws;
- provide workshops and training to all bus drivers;
- develop preventive maintenance schedule for all transportation vehicles;
- ensure effective radio communication between drivers and the main office radio; and
- ensure open communication with parents.
Services Provided by Transportation:
- Transportation of students from home to school and from school to home; and
- Transportation of students to other designated educational areas as required by the students IEP.