Hafa Adai! Welcome to the Guam Department of Education, Division of Special Education Website.
Guam Department of Education, Division of Special Education Mission:
Goals and Objectives:
- The Division of Special Education is committed to the development of the mind, body and spirit of every student through the unified efforts of the school, family and community; supported and nurtured by appropriate funding and training, accountability, teamwork and advocacy.
- To ensure that all children with disabilities have available to them a free and appropriate public education (FAPE) that is designed to meet their unique needs and prepare them for post-secondary outcomes.
- Protect the rights of children and their parents
- Ensure that educators and parents are provided the necessary tools to improve the quality of services provides to students with disabilities.
- To provide the means for children to obtain an adequate education based on the requirements under local and federal mandates.
- Complete and meet the targets set forth by stakeholders on DOE State Performance Plan (SPP) and Annual Performance Report (APR) indicators.
- Full compliance with the Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act.
2016 OSEP DETERMINATION DOCUMENTS - GUAM PART B FFY2014
PART B ENTITIES HOW DETERMINATION IS MADE
FFY2014 GUAM PART B ANNUAL PERFORMANCE REPORT DETERMINATION LTR - 2016
FFY2014 GUAM PART B DATA DISPLAY - 2016
FFY2014 GUAM PART B DISPUTE RESOLUTION - 2016
FFY2014 GUAM PART B MATRIX - 2016
FFY2014 SSIP/APR REPORTING
*** please click below to view the submissions to OSEP***