Welcome to our 2015-2016Phoenix Class
Learning goals on September:
(1) Students are able to say some country's name, for example: America & American; Canada &Canadian; china & Chinese;
(2) Students are able to say: eye, ear, nose, mouth, hand in Chinese. They also can express the feeling on " I am not comfortable, I am headache, I am stomachache......"
(3) Students are able to count 1-100;
(4) Students are able to use different verbs on five sensory, for example: eye-----look, ear-----listen....in chinese
(5) We learned the story about the Chinese moon festival.
Learning goals on October:
(1) We reviewed Chinese calendar & time;
(2) Students are able to say what say is tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, today, yesterday in Chinese;
(3) Students are able to make a sentence with "like", "love", "have";
(4) Students are able to say colors in Chinese;
(5) we learned family members & pets. Students are able to name their pets with number;
(6) students are able to say clothing, and also can tell what kind of clothing they like.
We are celebrating the Chinese New Year