Welcome to our 2016-2017 Phoenix Class
Goals for April:
- Tell preferences in colors, food and drinks, activities.
- Review and reinforce topics of weather, activities, calendar, food and drinks, utensils.
- Prepare a skit about "dining in a restaurant" for Final Performance.
Goals for March:
- Order food and drinks in a restaurant.
- Count money.
- Name, count and request utensils.
Goals for February:
- Name various foods and drinks.
- Say what one wants to eat and drink.
- Request or inquire about food or drinks to a family/friend.
Goals for January:
- Name extracurricular activities and sports.
- Say one's favorite activities and sports.
- Invite a friend to join an activity/sport.
Goals for November and December:
- Say grade level.
- Describe weather and name seasons.
- Tell one's Chinese class schedule.
Goals for October:
- Tell date and time.
- Identify pets and to name one's pets with number.
- Describe one's clothes with colors.
Goals for September:
- Introduce yourself and family/friend's names, age, nationalities.
- Identify countries and languages.
今天星期几？ Jīntiān XīngqīJǐ?
Monday --- Xīngqī yī星期一
Tuesday---- Xīngqī èr 星期二
Wednesday-- Xīngqī sān 星期三
Thursday---- Xīngqī sì 星期四
Friday------- Xīngqī wǔ 星期五
Saturday----- Xīngqī liù 星期六
Sunday ------ Xīngqī tiān 星期天