Campership (Scholarship) Information

It is our goal to ensure that no camper will ever be denied admission to Gales Creek Camp based on inability to pay all or part of the fees. Gales Creek Camp Foundation makes 'Camperships' (scholarships) available for those who need assistance. Camperships are awarded on a sliding scale from 10%-90% of the total camp fees.

The Campership program is based in part on the USDA Summer Food Service Program eligibility. For more information contact the Gales Creek Camp office at (503) 968-2267.

To apply for a Campership:

1) First register your camper here. You can choose the summer session that's right for you and complete the registration process by paying at least the $40 deposit. Our camperships fund up to 90% of the camp fee. Your deposit of $40 represents the other 10%. Was ask all our families to make this commitment. However, we encourage you to pay as much as you can.

2) Then submit both completed Campership forms to the office by email, fax, or mail (all contact info is below). Your application will be processed and you will be notified when your application has been approved.

3) If your application is not approved, we will refund any money you have already paid. Also, please note that we may refer your application to one of our funding partners for consideration. If this happens, we will obtain your permission first. Partnering with other organizations and individuals enables us to fund more applications than would otherwise be possible.

To download the Campership application forms, CLICK HERE. Complete the forms and email to registration@galescreekcamp.org or mail to:

Gales Creek Camp Foundation
1100 NE 28th Ave. Suite 106
Portland, OR 97232