Please join us! WebCast or Live from Xerox Square Auditorium!
Friday, October 18, 11:00a – 12:30p ET, 90min
Click here to register today! Then Invite a Colleague!
Any employees - LGBT members and our straight friends & allies – are welcome! Join us and our new SVP, Mike Feldman and GALAXe LGBT Diversity Corporate Champion, Sophie Vandebroek.
WHEN: Fri, Oct 18, 90min – 11a-12:30p ET, 10a CT, 8a PT, 12n ADT, 4p UK, 5p Paris CEST, 11p Philippines PHT, 8:30p India IST
Upon completion of the survey, please feel free to share this survey link with 10 of your colleagues. As we continue to grow, if you or any of your colleagues would like to join GALAXe, as LGBT or a Straight Ally, please visit www.galaxe.org and become a member today!
Thank you for your participation.
To view the GALAXe State of the Business Presentation
GALAXe Pride at Work
GALAXe Pride At Work serves as a catalyst for Xerox Corporation employees who are or who support gay, lesbian, bisexual, or transgender (“GLBT” ) persons. GALAXe Pride At Work's mission is to offer support and visibility within Xerox and beyond to its members, and to provide an official point of contact between its membership and Xerox Corporation, as well as with other gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender organizations external to Xerox.
- Provide a support network for GLBT persons at Xerox
- Act as a liaison between GPAW membership, Xerox, and other GLBT organizations outside of Xerox.
- Work with Xerox to recognize and address the needs and concerns of GLBT employees, and to support the development and implementation of Xerox policies and procedures pertaining to the value of a diverse workforce.
- Offer support and assistance to GLBT Xerox employees and GLBT persons within the communities that are affected by prejudice and discrimination.
- Provide educational training, financial aid and corporate counseling to GLBT persons outside of Xerox to assist in the betterment of society.