We invite you to join us for the first annual Google Apps for Education Hawaii Summit to be held at the University of Phoenix Hawaii Campus on January 12 & 13, 2013. This high intensity two day event focuses on deploying, integrating and using Google Apps for Education to promote student learning in K-12 and higher education. The program features Google Certified Teachers, Google Apps for Education Certified Trainers, practicing administrators, solution providers, and representatives from the Google Apps for Education team.
Register now to send teachers, administrators, tech directors, library media specialists, tech support staff, CTOs, and anyone who is interested in finding out more about leveraging Google Apps for Education to support student learning.
- Deployment & Management of Google Apps
- Google Apps Scripts
- Google Apps for Education Certification
- Chromebooks in Education
- YouTube for Schools
- Google Docs, Google Sites, Google Calendar, Gmail power tips, and... even more!
All presenters are Google Certified Teachers, Google Apps for Education Certified Trainers, Google Employees, or teachers with local success stories!
Open to attendees from around the globe, this summit offers advantages for all participants:
- Early bird registration for only $249
- Breakfast and lunch with networking time and bonus sessions each day.
- Direct access to Google employees and world-class educational technology leaders.
NEW: Sign Up for a Tour of The University Lab School on Friday!
Date and Time: January 11, 2013, 8:00 AM to 11:30 AM
NEW: Sign Up for a Two-Day Google Apps for Education Certification Boot Camp on Thursday and Friday.
Dates and Times: January 10 & 11, 2013, 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM