Vision Therapy Webinar Planned for this Fall. ACVREP CEU's will be offered. Stay Tuned!!!
Thank You to all who contributed to, and attended, the Georgia AER Spring Conference on March 11th! Thank you also to Andrew Pregenser for the photos of the event!
Presenters for the March 11th Conference:
- Bridging the Divide Between Medical Diagnosis to Service Delivery for Children and Adults (Panel Presentation by Dr. Susan Primo, Dr. Phoebe Lenhart from Emory Eye Center and Blindness Practitioners that included Sarah Bussey (COMS/CVRT/TVI), Rob Louks (COMS) and Janet Cloaninger (COMS, TVI).
- Leveraging Google Docs using Screen Readers by Greg Aikens, Senior Assistive Technology Specialist at CVI)
- Exercise & Fitness for Children and Adults who are Blind (Kristi Logue, Exercise and Fitness Specialist, among MANY other things)
- Web Accessibility: What it Looks and Sounds Like, and Why It’s Essential (John Rempel, Quality Control & Training Specialist)
- AMAC’s Braille Services: Moving the Needle One Bump at a Time (Guy Toles, Braille Production Manager)