In the Library:
- Maine Business & Professional Directory: This annual guide includes information covering over 40,000 businesses in Maine, including an address, telephone number, and an approximate number of employees. Entries are arranged in alphabetical order and by SIC code. Reference Shelf: HF 5065 .M2 M34
- Maine Register: This annual guide is a great reference book, covering all facts and information about Maine. Find population information, government representatives, and business information for each Maine city. Reference Shelf: JK 2830 .M34
- The Morning Sentinel: Bookshelf by the Service Desk
- Kennebec Journal: Bookshelf by the Service Desk
- Bangor Daily News: Bookshelf by the Service Desk
- MaineBiz: Magazine Rack
- Find more books here.
Through Our Research Databases:
The library subscribes to many research tools that give you access to items you will not find for free on the Web:
- Maine Newsstand: Search for articles from Bangor Daily News, Kennebec Journal, Maine Times, Morning Sentinel, Portland Press Herald, and Sun Journal.
- Regional Business News: Insert "Maine" into your search to find trade journals and articles from and about Maine.
Through the Web: