6th Grade Stone Mountain TripDecember 9th
Departure is at 7:00 a.m.*Please be at Williams by 6:45 a.m.*
Return to School at 9:30 p.m.*Please be on time to pick your student up*
Reminders for students:
· DRESS VERY WARM -Highs are predicted to be in the 40’s- Jackets/Scarves/ Gloves
· Wear proper walking shoes- Tennis shoes/water boots/outdoor boots recommended. You may bring an extra change of clothes if you plan to tube.
· Be at school at 6:45 a.m. - We will depart promptly at 7:00 a.m.
· Students can bring drinks and snacks for the bus ride. (no glass bottles & no dairy)
· Students MUST stay with their groups- (Their group is their Bus Number/Teachers assigned to that bus)
· Students must have a parent here to pick them up promptly at 9:30 p.m.
· A REMIND message will be sent out when we are approximately 30 minutes away from home.
· Spending money for snacks and/or souvenirs is recommended $10-$20
For additional information, please visit http://www.stonemountainpark.com/events/stone-mountain-christmas
9 Weeks Exam ScheduleDecember 5- ScienceDecember 6- Language ArtsDecember 7- MathDecember 8- History
K Kids are taking up non-skid socks for the nursing home. We are asking for them to be sent in by December 14th.
2017 Washington & Williamsburg Trip
Registration forms and contract forms may be picked up in the office at Williams Intermediate School. The cost is $749 per student and $794 for adults.
A non-refundable deposit is of $200 per person is due by 8/20/16
*Travel America is taking passengers on a first come basis. The first 45 to register will fill the first bus. Then next passengers to register will be placed on a waiting list until that list reaches 45 then they will secure a second bus. Travel America is anticipating a large turnout based on this past spring trip so it is important to register as soon as possible.
Tyson Project A+
If you purchase Tyson food products this year please snip and send in the A+ label. This is a fundraiser for the school and we can use your support. They look like the image below.
We are Proud to announce that Williams Intermediate School was # 1 in the State of Alabama and # 9 in the World for the Scholastic Summer Reading Challenge.
We do not have a continuous need for parent volunteers, but there are times throughout the year that we will need your help. If you would like to volunteer for special occasions, please email our guidance counselor with your information. Please include days and or times that you are available.
Volunteers are welcome to come help monitor the lunchroom ANY day of the week. All you need to do is to sign up in the front office.
5th period lunch is 11:25-12:14
6th period lunch is 12:17-1:06