Home‎ > ‎School Announcements‎ > ‎

New Student Registration

posted Jul 27, 2016, 11:44 AM by Tonya Kennedy   [ updated Aug 4, 2019, 4:22 PM ]
If you are registering a new student at Eden Elementary, click this link to access our registration forms. There are also some things you will need to bring with you. 
If you have any questions, please give us a call at (205)338-6930.

Registration Needs:
  • Birth Certificate
  • Social Security Card
  • Immunization Form (Blue Slip): must be up-to-date 
  • Proof of Residence: power or water bill (must be in Parent/Guardian's name or you will need to obtain an affidavit from the PC Board of Education office
  • Custody Papers (if applicable) 
  • Driver's License of parent/guardian
  • Withdrawal form from previous school attended (if applicable)
If you would like to go ahead and complete some or all of the registration forms, click on this link and look in the registration section for the current school year.

Missing items?
We will be happy to help you obtain any paperwork needed. Please go ahead and come in with the paperwork you have, rather than wait to locate the items you are missing.