2017—2018 Kindergarten Registration
Mark your calendars for Kindergarten Registration. All schools will hold registration during the week of March 6 - 10, 2017. Parents are asked to register children online at the school district’s website, www.oconee.k12.sc.us by choosing the link for Parents. Please visit the elementary school in your attendance area for registration assistance, if needed. Children must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2017, to qualify for Kindergarten. Please see the list below for items needed to register your student.
· Child’s long form Birth Certificate
· Child’s Social Security card
· Child’s updated Immunization Form
· Driver’s License or Identification Card of Parent/Guardian who is registering student
· Proof of residency: A copy of either a Power Bill, Water Bill, Gas Bill or a Rental Agreement
Please provide the school with a copy of any legal documentation, such as custody, court, safety plans, etc.) All documentation provided will be copied and the originals will be returned to parent/guardian.
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
Showing posts 1 - 3 of 4. View more »
Events & Activities