Oconee Academy strives to meet the unique needs of diverse students in a safe and nurturing environment that fosters mutual respect.
- Providing a healthy and safe learning environment
- Creating lifelong learners through rigorous, relevant learning experiences
- Utilization of critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Student-centered, personalized education
- Being an integral part of the home school, family and community
- Civic and personal responsibility
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
OA Parent Luncheon
Parents are invited to join us for lunch and a brief presentation on our Love and Logic approach in the classroom. Come and see how you can use Love and Logic at home! We will also distribute report cards and teachers will be present for any questions you might have.
When: Thursday, October 24th at 12pm
If you have not returned your RSVP card to the school, please call and let us know that you are coming so we can be sure to have a plate ready for you!
This school year, Oconee Academy will host a series of Love and Logic Parent workshops. All parents are invited to attend and learn more about the tools and techniques our teachers use in their everyday interactions with students. Parents will also learn how to utilize some of these strategies at home. The dates for these workshops are listed below.
Thursday, August 25th 4:00pm - 5:00pm
Thursday, October 27th 12:00pm (OA Parent Luncheon)
Oconee Academy envisions an alternative setting where our diverse student population has an opportunity to successfully integrate back into the home school environment.