CG 3 - Cowboys
Get Inspired, Go Innovate and Gain Purpose
mission of Coppell High School, a unified educational community
embracing a common vision, is to develop self-reliant learners who
maximize their potential in an ever changing global society through the
utilization of community resources and relevant, customized educational
opportunities that foster problem solving, critical thinking and
iPads at CHS
fall, the Coppell Independent School District will take a big
transformational step as it makes a true shift to 21st century learning
and the goal of student centered schools and future ready students. As a
tool to support transformation, Coppell ISD will issue an iPad to every
learner at Coppell High School during schedule pick-up this August. The
iPad initiative, “CG³” (Cowboys: Get Inspired, Go Innovate and Gain
Purpose), is designed to engage and empower learners to actualize the
CISD mission of personal success, dynamic leadership, and global
integrated into the daily learning experience, support essential
college and career readiness skills including: complex communication,
media literacy, and self-directed learning.
- serve as a tool for consumption and creativity.
- enable 24/7 flexibility for learners.
- allow learners to conduct research and demonstrate their knowledge of course content.
- provide a means for personalized learning.
- deliver immediate feedback on learners’ progress of skills and content mastery.
- house a wide variety of apps and capabilities that provide an interactive engaging learning environment.