SMS Enrollment Paperwork

"We can lick gravity, but sometimes the paperwork is overwhelming."

-Wernher von Braun

SMS Enrollment PaperworkSteps to take

  1. Call 636.281.0776 and ask to talk to Kristine Gaffney in Guidance.
  2.  Inform Mrs. Gaffney you would like to enroll your student for school. 
    • You will find out what paperwork needs to be                    completed.
    • You will schedule an appointment to come in and            drop-off and discuss the paperwork.
  3. Download paperwork from the Fort Zumwalt School District Webpage. (To go to paperwork click the link under Forms to Print and Complete on the next column)           
  4. Complete all paperwork
  5. Double check 
    • Do you have all paperwork completed?                   
    • Do you have all documentation?
  6. On your scheduled meeting day come to the SMS                    main office with your completed paperwork and documentation.  You will sign in and they will give you directions to the counseling office.

Enrollment Forms to Complete 

(click here)

This link will take you to the Fort Zumwalt School District Webpage to gather appropriate forms. 

Image result for paperwork clipart free