- The library has extended hours; it is open before school at 6:45 a.m. and after school until 3:00 p.m. Please make arrangements ahead of time if you need other accomodations.
- Students may check out materials for two weeks at a time. Students may renew books and materials up to six times provided the items are not on hold. Students do not need books or materials with them in order to renew the items. Gateway books will not be renewed unless a copy remains on the shelves.
- Students must wear an I.D. (permanent or temporary) to check out materials.
Fines and Overdue Materials
- Late fines will be charged at the rate of 5 ¢ per school day. Students will be notified of late fees. Any students with fines or overdue materials may lose borrowing privileges until the material is returned and the fine is paid.
- Students with overdue materials or fines will be notified twice per month. We appreciate your help in assuring that the students get this information.
- Computers shall be available from 6:45 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. daily.
- Materials printed by a student will be charged at the rate of 5 ¢ per page for black and white. Color printing is not available.
- Materials typed by a student are free.