Can not change Google password!
Forgot Google password?
- Your password is the same as the password you use to log in to Windows on your computer.
- If you have recently changed your password for your computer, it will be synced with Google Apps.
- Contact your System Administrator if you forgot your password.
There's Different ways you can change your password:
- To change password please do the following.
- Log in to your windows computer.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Delete
- Select "Change Password"
**You need to be enrolled before you are able to retrieve a new password.
* If you do not remember your password, please contact your site IT Tech, or your Systems Administrator Jason Perez.
- 8 Characters minimum
- One Capital Letter minimum
- One lower case letter minimum
- One Number minimum
- One special character for extra security (ex. @#$%^&*)
- The password cannot be any part of your name.
It has 3 lower case letters (usd)
It is 8 characters long and it has a special character (!)