- 1 Get to know your school
- 2 What is a Social Security Number?
- 3 Is Southern California always sunny?
- 4 How do I find a school for my children?
- 5 What will I do about transportation?
- 6 Where can I get furniture?
- 7 What is tip and what is the appropriate amount?
- 8 How do I get a cell phone?
- 9 Do I need an adapter for my electronics?
- 10 Where can I do my banking?
- 11 How can I prepare for cultural adjustment?
- 12 What's in Pasadena?
Take some time to read through the resources available to you. The orientation website (welcome.fuller.edu) is a great place to start! Get familiar with Moodle and Portico by looking through Preparing for Classes and
While every student's experience will be slightly different, there are two main postures that can help understand entry approaches and the potential outcomes of each approach.
Find local grocery stores, cafes, banks and other recreational locations
View in Google Maps (will show a list of all places marked)