Chromebook in need of repairs? Follow these simple steps to get it fixed.
1) If you have any issues with your Chromebook, take it to the main office. There is an online Chromebook Repair Form that you will need to fill out. PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM ENTIRELY! Or, you can fill it out on this page prior to taking it to the main office.
2) Leave your Chromebook with Ms. Medellin or any other adult in the office. BE SURE YOUR NAME IS ON THE CHROMEBOOK.
2) Once the form is submitted, the technology department will be alerted.
3) The technology department will pick up your Chromebook and assess the damage. If the issue is covered under the warranty (that is, if the issue was not caused by accidental damage), we will send the computer back for repairs and issue you a replacement device as soon as possible. If the issue is due to accidental damage, we will send the device in for repairs and you will be assessed a $30 handling fee, You will receive your Chromebook back once it is returned from the manufacture and we have your $30 payment.
4) If your computer has been stolen, refer to the "Stolen Chromebook" section of this website.
Remember, the power of Google Apps is that your work is "in the cloud." We keep classroom computers in each classroom for your use when you do not have a Chromebook. Having a computer in for repairs is NOT an excuse for not doing your work.