Marketing & Data Analysis – Product Launch - STASH Sports
Perform research for the marketing needs required to launch a new patent pending product for a 30 year old company that specializes in products for sports and recreation. This analysis will become part of the business plan for capitalization to launch this new product. Initial emphasis will be on organization/creation, deployment and analysis of the test market project (Race-for-Test). The analysis will include oversight of all aspects of the Race-for-Test, comprised of race site logistics for sample device distribution, development of the survey tool and content that will be used to collect feedback from those who receive a test sample of our device. A data analysis will then need to be performed that will become part of the business plan. Drive the creation of the overall marketing strategy that will be used for the business plan to launch the device. Will work closely with financial and managerial staff in analysis of marketing data as it relates to associated costs of product launch
· Knowledge of business plan/proposal development strategies, including marketing and data analysis
· Knowledge of how to conduct market research and apply this research & data to the business proposal, so that we can market our services to gain business.
· Knowledge of marketing and financial strategies (new product launch experience would be a significant plus
· Ability to maintain documents, data, in an organized manner
· Have a great attitude, lots of motivation, and a passion for an active life style, as well as the desire to develop a product from the ground up.
· Be a self-starter and complete tasks without being asked
· Knowledge of basic computer applications such as power point and Excel
· Be flexible should position require some weekend and evening events
Academic Year: Graduate intern preferred who has a background in marketing. Business development strategy would be a significant plus.
Number of positions available: 1