From Pre-school Parents
- This message is for all the staff members at Campus & Community Children's Center. Both of my children have attended your program and I believe that they have gotten such an important start. My oldest one is a straight A student and is traveling to CA as a Student Ambassador and I owe a lot of it to your program. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
- You are all so very special! We can’t thank the staff enough for all the wonderful things they do! It is so reassuring to know that my daughter is in such a caring and giving environment! Your time spent with her means a lot to us! We couldn’t ask for better mentors than all of you!
- To all of you at the children’s center- Thank you so very much for taking such good care of our boys. We will always be grateful to you. The boys loved being at the Center and that is because of each and every one of you! We learned a lot from you and we are better parents today because you took the time to help when there was a problem. You loved the boys like they were your own children, dedicated yourselves to them, kept them safe, fixed their “boo-boos”, and helped them to grow! Four years have gone by yet I still remember our first visit to the Center. What a great place for children to learn, play, and create. What a dedicated, talented, loving staff! How Blessed we are to have you in our community! Thank you a Million Bazillion times!!
School Age Parents – “What do you like best about the program?”
- The Campus & Community Children's Center day care for pre-school kids was excellent. The staff was fabulous, professional, excellent, experienced, caring, and extremely qualified.
From Substitutes and Volunteers
- He’s learning to get along with other children
- It’s very convenient and the staff are competent. I know my son is safe.
- The friendliness, knowledge, and patience of the staff. Many diversified activities.
- I really think the choices and decisions made by the children are great – activities geared toward political issues like voting for an activity really was great – a lot of unique ideas. Great activities to get them motivated in the AM. Great action taken when a child is hurt also!
- Staff is warm and caring, and sensitive to our child’s needs. They are also very friendly to us when we are there. We like all the different activities and even when the children are playing, the staff is helping them learn.
- The program allows my child to meet new children and have fun while I’m working. Also, I don’t have to worry about her being bused all over. She needs routine.
- We love the staff they are so positive and interact with each child at developmentally appropriate levels. They give each child attention and validate them as individuals.
- My daughter keeps entertained and most of all really enjoys it.
- All the teachers and aides are great. Always have fun things to do. All the children are taught to respect one another and follow the rules by all the caring staff.
- I can’t believe that there was once a time in my life when I did not know the passion I had for young children and Early Childhood Education. You may not know this, but I was sent to the Firefly room as a student of the Social Work Program and at that point, I thought that I would NEVER follow in my Dad’s footsteps and work with young children. Well, one day into my field experience and I was hooked. I was immediately astounded at how talented, gifted, and truly amazing the staff was, and I began to realize that a light was burning within me – a passion for teaching. I have all of you to thank for that.
- I credit the Campus & Community Children's Center with leading me to what I was always meant to do; work with, nurture, and teach young children. Thanks to you, and all of the other staff and children from past years, I wake up every morning knowing that “today I will make a difference in the life of a child”. Your dedication to the children of our center, as well as all children is truly inspiring, and I strive each day to put into practice everything I have learned from observing and working with all of you.
- Thank you for showing me what quality early childhood education is all about. I will never forget you – how could I, when it is only because of the children and staff of the CCCC that I have found my passion in life? I wish you all the best in all that you do. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
- Thank you all so very much for making my time here at the children’s center so enjoyable and so memorable. I have learned so much over the past three years, and I appreciate all of the help that I got from everyone. I will miss you and think of you often while I am student teaching. Thank you for giving me the courage to pursue my dreams, and supporting me along the way.