For official online transcript requests:

Wisconsin colleges and universities expect current graduating seniors to use the electronic transfer system.  Franklin uses the services of Parchment Secure Transcripts to send transcripts directly to colleges. 

This is what you need to do:

  • Go to
  • Set up a Parchment account (valid e-mail address required)
  • Add Franklin High School to your account
  • Select colleges to receive your transcripts
  • Class of 2015 and earlier will be required to pay $5.00 per transcript online using a credit/debit card
  • Please allow 24-48 hours for transaction to complete
  • Additional instructions to use Parchment services are available here, if needed.


For an official mailed copy of your transcript:

  • Complete this Transcript Request Form
  • Include a $3 check or money order (we do not accept credit/debit cards). 
  • We cannot accept transcript requests by email, phone or fax. 
  • Please allow 7-10 business days for the transaction to complete.

Ordering your Final Transcript for Seniors

1. Sign in to your Parchment account.

        *If you forgot your password, no problem! Simply click the Forgot Password link to reset it.

        *If you don’t have a Parchment account yet, create an account now.

2. Click Order.

3. Search for the destination that you want to send your final transcript to. When you find it, click Select.

4. Under When do you want this sent?, select Hold for Grades. This means the transcript won’t be sent until this

semester’s grades are on it. Click Save & Continue. You’ll click Save & Continue again after reviewing your order.

5. Give consent and click Save & Continue. On the next screen, you’ll enter payment information and you’re done!

The Family Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, requires students' signatures for release of transcripts.