During the #initiate19 work process, Barbara Ibo and David Halser said to me that I am good at asking questions. In a follow-up conversation, Barbara Ibo said to me, "I felt very much accepted by you. Your interest feels real and alive. I think your essence is resonating. What does resonating mean, I asked. Her feedback: "For me, resonating means perceiving vibrations in one another and responding to them. Meeting the other person in a an open-minded way, a playful way, a harmonious way, a non-evaluating way accepting that the other person is free and yet also a way that is firm so that something unimaginable may come out of the encounter.
Master of Science (Economics and Business Administration). Specialization in Strategy and Leadership.
- Organizational theory and behaviour.
- Social science research methods.
- Industrial economics.
- Strategic management development.
- Strategic and innovation management.
- Strategic information systems.
- Human resource management.
- Total quality management.
- Cultures, organization and leadership.
Bachelor of Science (International Business Administration and Modern Languages).
- Economics and statistics.
- Accountancy, finance, and investment planning.
- Management and organization.
- Office automation.
- Commercial law.
- Communication in English, German, and French.