* Keep up with the news!-Click on this NewsELA.com link to read news articles leveled to your personal reading level.
* Reading Program Access- Click on this link.
* Great Math Games -" Miss Maggie-Around The World"
* Vocabulary Workshop Access- Great games for vocabulary, synonyms and antonyms.http://www.sadlier-oxford.com/vocabulary/vocabularyworkshop.cfm
* www. ixl.com - Great website for many different math enrichment activities
* LEGO site that encourages creativity. http://creative.lego.com/en-us/games/builder.aspx
* Do you know that you can play games to improve your memory and become a better reader? Just click on this link: http://www.kidsmemory.com/
* Pendulum Simulator http://phet.colorado.edu/sims/pendulum-lab/pendulum-lab_en.html
* Rock Cycle Animations and Information: http://www.learner.org/interactives/rockcycle/diagram.html
* University of Colorado @ Boulder's Online Science Simulators: This site has thousands of interactive simulators coverings a vast array of topics. http://phet.colorado.edu/en/simulations/category/new
* Separating Mixtures and Solutions Simulator- FOSSweb: http://www.fossweb.com/delegate/ssi-foss-ucm/Contribution%20Folders/FOSS/multimedia_2E/MixSol_MM_2E/activities/whiteboard/separatingmixtures/index.html
* Landforms WebQuest Project: http://iweb.jackson.k12.ga.us/cstewart/geology/Home.html
* Body Systems Links: http://library.thinkquest.org/11965/html/cyber-anatomy_systems.html