Gift Aid

Friends of the Young Disabled
Charity Gift Aid Declaration

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate

Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is only needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.

I want to Gift Aid any donations I make in the future or have made in the past 4 years to:

Name of Charity      Friends of the Young Disabled  - Reg 516616

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

My Details

Title ____________________   

First name or initial(s)       ______________________

Surname ____________________________________________________

House number_________________

Postcode ______________________

Date ___________________________________

Please notify the charity if you:

• want to cancel this declaration

• change your name or home address

• no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains

If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Email to           

Or send to -

Friends of the Young Disabled, 300 Carmarthen Road, Cwmbwrla, Swansea SA5 8NJ

This information is kept privately and secure under the

General Data Protection Regulations 2018

Updated May 2018