Even MORE OGT prep today!!!!!
Go back to http://education.ohio.gov/GD/Templates/Pages/ODE/ODEDetail.aspx?page=3&TopicRelationID=240&ContentID=4760&Content=126216 (click the link)
*This page consists of practice tests for the 5 areas of the OGT.
* About a quarter of the way down the main page (not the left menu bar), there are categories that you can choose from.
*Go back to the Writing header.
*Underneath the Writing header, there is a link that says Writing Practice Test (PDF).
*Click on that link. A PDF file of a sample test should pop up.
*Complete pages 5,6,7, and 8. You may do this on a separate sheet of paper or print out the test and use that.
*Read the directions very carefully.
ADVANCED ENGLISH 11 / ENGLISH 11
Even more ACT prep!!!Go to http://www.actstudent.org/sampletest/index.html
* Choose WRITING for today's lesson.
* In the center of the page it says, "sample prompt."
* Read the prompt provided in the gray box.
* On a separate sheet of paper, answer the question that is being asked.
* Make sure you write in paragraph form. (5-7 sentences make up a paragraph)
* 3 paragraphs are required for this assignment!
* Make sure you use what you learned in the passage to add strength to your own writing.
Again, you will be given 2 weeks to complete this assignment! However, turn it in ASAP!