- I graduated from Big Spring High School
- I attended Texas Tech University
- I graduated from University of Texas Permian Basin with a Bachelor's degree in Psychology with a minor in Biology.
- I went back to UTPB to pursue my degree in education and received my certification in secondary Biology. I later obtained my elementary education certificate in all subjects for grades 1 - 8.
What I have taught:
- 9th and 10th grade Algebra 1
- 9th and 10th grade Biology
- 4th grade all subjects in both public and private schools
- 6th grade math
- I married my husband, Chad, in 1995. We have two amazing boys.
- Ross is a freshman at Texas Tech University's Whitacre College of Engineering.
- Ty is a freshman at Forsan High School.
- I sell real estate in my spare time.
- I enjoy reading, water skiing, snow skiing, and traveling.