Purchase a Yearbook online! Cost is $40.00. Price increases on January 01, 2017 to $60.00. Order Link use code 6047
Foothill Middle School Astronomy Night
Wednesday, November 09, 2016 5pm-7pm
Foothill Middle School's Blacktop
Enjoy an evening of Stargazing and Astronomy with Mr. Monroe, 6th and 8th Science Teacher
and the Mt. Diablo Astronomical Society at Foothill Middle School!
- View some of our Earth's closest neighbors in the Solar System and beyond! (Weather and sky clarity permitting.)
- Astronomy is the oldest of the natural sciences which studies-
- celestial objects: stars, galaxies, planets, moons, asteroids, comets, nebulae
- processes: supernovae explosions, gamma ray bursts, cosmic microwave background radiation
- physics, chemistry, and the evolution of such objects and processes
- FLASHLIGHTS are encouraged but NO WHITE LIGHT allowed.
- ALL FLASHLIGHTS must be COVERED WITH A RED TAPE OR FILM.
- Park in front and walk down the service road with your flashlight. Flyer
Click here for the NEW ATTENDANCE PROCEDURES!
Important Dates to Remember
See Calendar Link above for other activities and events
Field Trip: Horticulture
UC Davis 8:10am-2:30pm
American Revolution Reenactment for 8th Grade during core class -ONE Lunch @ 12:06pm
Dizzy Ball Toss during both lunches.
Coffee w/ Dave
Spirit Day:Wear Red for
Red Ribbon Week
Minimum Day 12:30 Dismissal (No Lunch)
Drama Play "When Bad Things Happen to Good People" Per. 7-6th Grade,
Per. 1-7th Grade,
Per. 3-8th Grade.
Drama Production @NGHS Little Theater
Blacktop 5pm - 7pm
No School. Veteran's Day.
PFA Meeting 7pm
Foothill Talent Show
7pm in the MU
Coffee w/ Dave
Jazz Band: 12noon
Seniors Club Performance
Site Council Meeting
6th Gr Dance 2:45-4pm
7th/8th Gr. Dance
7-9pm in the MU
No School.Winter Break.
No School. MLK Jr. Day.
March 16 & 17
Drama II Spring Play @ NGHS Little Theater
National Bike to School Day
Want to see how much solar power Foothill is creating? Go to mdusdmeasurec.org, click on Resource Conservation, scroll down to the kiosk page and find our school!
COMMON CORE STANDARDS INFORMATION: Want to know more about the new State standards and the District’s efforts to support the transition of teachers and students? Please click here.
2775 Cedro Lane
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
The above link is ONLY for registration of a student if they have never attended an elementary or middle school in the Mt. Diablo Unified School District.
After completing the online process, you MUST call 925-939-8600 x5703 to make an appointment to finish enrollment.
Click here to sign into
(This is the new link)
Google Translate My Page