On behalf of the staff of Father Turcotte School, I am happy to welcome you all to the 2016-2017 school year! I am eager to work with you and build a partnership that fosters the success of your child. To ensure that your child reaches their highest potential, support from both the school and at home is extremely important. I will do everything I can to guide and support your child during their time in my classroom. To maximize this support, please ensure that your child:
1) Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready to learn
2) Completes any homework assignments given by teachers
3) Reads daily to improve their literacy skills and to develop a positive attitude toward reading
4) Talks to you about his or her school experiences
5) Communicates to you if he or she needs extra support in any subject
6) Knows that you expect him or her to accomplish their school goals
Thank you for visiting my website. If you need anything, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org!