|Posted on 18-07-13|
First year B.Tech classes begins on 25-07-13
First year B.Tech classes will begin on Thursday, 25th July 2013. An induction programme will be held in the auditorium at 10:00 AM. All the new students and their parents are required to be present. The Chairman of the College, Management Representatives, Principal, Vice Principal, Dean and Senior Faculty members will address the gathering. All important matters, the parents and students should know, will be explained. These include campus discipline, academic matters, University Exams and internal evaluation system, student counseling and group advisory system, facilities and infrastructure of the institution.
In the afternoon the students will be taken to their respective class rooms by their group advisors and will be engaged up to 2.45 PM. Meantime, the parents have to remain in the auditorium for a guidance class.
Lunch is arranged for all the new students and parents.
Students who have taken admission in the hostel may come prepared for stay. Those who would like to avail hostel/bus facilities can also collect details. College buses are arranged from Panampillinagar, Kaloor, Perumbavoor, Chalakudy, Thripunithura, Kakkanad, North Parur, Amballoor and Irinjalakkuda for parents and students to attend the induction programme.
SCHEDULE OF COUNSELLING - Govt. Quota
Candidates getting allotment in FISAT under Govt. Quota have to report before the Principal for admission on the dates notified by CEE as shown below. All are requested to visit the website of CEE regularly for further instructions.
|04-07-2013||9 A.M||Computer Science Engineering (CS)|
|1 P.M||Civil Engineering (CE)|
|05-07-2013||9 A.M||Electronics & Communication (EC)|
|1 P.M||Electronics & Instrumentation (EI)|
|06-07-2013||9 A.M||Mechanical Engineering (ME)|
|1 P.M||Electrical & Electronics (EE)|
The following documents are to be submitted at the time of admission:
- Receipt of Fee remitted in the bank, as instructed by CEE.
- Mark list/and Pass certificate (where applicable) of 12th Standard/ Equivalent Exam in original with two attested copies.
- SSLC / equivalent certificate in original to prove date of birth with two attested copies.
- Physical Fitness certificate in the format provided in the prospectus for Entrance Exam.
- Transfer certificate in original from the institution last studied.
- Course and Conduct certificate in original from the institution last studied.
- Migration certificate in original, for students other than those passed Kerala Plus 2, VHSE, THSE.
- Eligibility certificate from M.G University for students other than those passed Kerala Plus 2, VHSE, CBSE, ISCE,THSE.
- Allotment Memo from CEE.
- Admit card of Entrance Examination in original and Plus Two Mark data sheet issued by CEE.
- Result sheet of Entrance Examination in original conducted by CEE.
- Four passport size and two stamp size (colour) photographs.
- Community/ Income certificate as proof in support of any claim for reservation.
- Proof for special reservation if applicable.
Candidates who have been admitted in FISAT under Management Quota and now getting allotment in other colleges under Govt. Quota are directed to report the same to the College Office on 4th July 2013 to collect their certificates and to get refund of fees remitted. Those who are admitted in FISAT under Management Quota and now getting allotment in FISAT itself under Govt. Quota also must report to regularize their admission, in the respective branches as per the schedule of CEE.
Candidates who take admission have to pay the following fees at the time of admission in the college:
|B.TECH ADMISSION 2013 - FEE STRUCTURE|
|Sl. No.||Fee details||GOVT. QUOTA|
|2||Tuition Fee + Special Fee = Rs. 65000 Less Rs.10000 paid in the bank||55000.00||NIL|
|3||Caution Deposit (Refundable)||10000.00||5000.00|
|6||Value Added courses & special facilities||10000.00||10000.00|
| ||Total||Rs. 77525.00||Rs. 17525.00|
| ||Uniform (Boys)||2250.00||2250.00|
| ||Uniform (Girls)||3000.00||3000.00|
| ||Grand Total ( Boys)||Rs. 79775.00||Rs. 19775.00|
| ||Grand Total (Girls)||Rs. 80525.00||Rs. 20525.00|
- For Rs 55000.00 a draft in favour of FISAT payable at Ernakulam/ Aluva is preferable.
- Cash is also accepted at the counter of Federal Bank branch functioning in the admission hall.
Hostels for boys and girls are available in the campus. Separate application along with fees can be remitted at the time of admission.
Advance Rent and Establishment Charges (6 months)
Mess advance (Refundable)
Hostel Security (Refundable)
Note: SC/ST students need to pay only Rs. 1000 at the time of admission, as Hostel fees.
Conveyance by college buses are provided from Ernakulam, Perumbavoor, Chalakudy, Thripunithura, Kakkanad, North Parur, Amballoor and Irinjalakkuda. For more details, please contact the College Office.
B.Tech Admission 2013 - Management Quota
FISAT Rank published
Candidates from FISAT Rank 801 onwards interested in filing options against future vacancies arising in CSE, EIE, CE and EEE branches may contact the college before 11th July 2013 for registering their options.