Changing your Details

Have you recently changed your name? Address? Contact Number?

Let us know so that we can update all of our records with your accurate details.

If we need to contact you, or refer you to a specialist, we need to make sure that all of your details are correct to avoid your referral being delayed.

To change your details please follow the appropriate steps to ensure that we process your details as fast and accurately as possible.

 Click on the above image, to change your details online

Changing your Address

Have you recently moved? To avoid us from sending you letters to the wrong address, please inform us of your new address, In order to change this on your personal records, we will need you to provide Proof of Address for any person aged over 16yrs that has moved with the new address on the letter.

We accept the following letters for changing your address:
  • Utility Bills
  • Bank Statement (no more than 3 months old)
  • Home Office Letters
  • Council Letters
We only accept official letters.

Changing your Contact Number

We do not need you to come into the practice to change your contact details. This may be your home or mobile number. You can simply call us on 020 8553 7440 and the receptionist will be happy to change your contact details over for you.

Changing your Name

If you have recently married or changed your name officially, we will need to update these details on our system. You can help us by providing us with a document, which has your new name. You can do this by providing us with a Proof of ID that has your new name. Below you will find a form that you will need complete and bring into the practice along with your proof of ID so that we can change the details on our system. Without a change of name form and proof of ID, we will not be able to process this for you.

We accept the following Proof of ID to change your name:
  • Passport
  • UK Drivers Licence (provisional or full)
  • Home Office card with Photo
  • Birth Certificate (for children only)