Let us setup your Google Apps solution today! We offer sales and support. Call us at (217) 321-0355 and ask for Edward Dowllar
- Google Apps runs in the cloud using nothing but the web, so there’s no hardware
upgrades, software patches or maintenance required. Because we manage all of the
hardware and software in our datacenters, all your employees need is a web
browser to communicate and work together in the cloud. In addition, we have a
dedicated team of engineers whose sole goal is to help you get your data in and
out of our products for free. This makes it easy to both move onto Apps, and
leave if you ever change your mind down the road.
- Because you access all your information in a browser, users are always running
the most up to date version of Google Apps and we can continuously improve our
products by adding new capabilities. We launched over 125 improvements to
customers in 2010. In addition to the constant
improvements, the Google Apps Marketplace offers hundreds of apps built by
third-party developers that integrate with Google Apps in just a few clicks
- Google has been providing web services to hundreds of millions of users around the world for years. We replicate your data and activity across multiple datacenters, which means that if one is unable to respond to your requests we can instantly fall back to another one with no interruption in service. Our systems are also designed so that we can update them without any impact on our users. We offer you a 99.9% uptime guarantee with no downtime for scheduled maintenance. You and your employees can always track the availability of Google Apps using our public status dashboard - Gmail was 99.99% available in the first half of 2011.
- Google operates one of the most robust networks of distributed data centers in
the world, and the protection of the data and intellectual property on our servers is
our top priority. The controls, processes and policies that protect data in
our systems have successfully completed a SAS 70 Type II audit and Google Apps
is the first cloud-based messaging and collaboration suite to achieve FISMA
(Federal Information Security Management Act) certification. Options including
forced SSL, single sign-on support, and 2-step verification let you decide how
your employees access the system.
- When you use Google Docs, co-workers around the world can work together on the
same online copy of each document, spreadsheet or presentation. Because each
file is stored online, users always have access to the latest version of that
file. Sharing securely with users inside and outside of the organization is
easy, and users can even use Google’s powerful machine translation to view
content in their preferred language. Learn more about
file sharing in Google Docs.
- Because Google Apps was designed for teams, there’s no need to have the
documents that colleagues are working on trapped as email attachments or on
lock-down because someone else has them open. Google Docs lets team members work
together on their documents, spreadsheets and presentations at the same time,
from anywhere in the world. You can always see who’s working on each shared
document, and can even see the changes they make character-by-character as they
type so you can work together without getting in each other's way. See Google Docs
collaboration in action.
- When your business uses Google Apps, employees can access their email, manage
their calendar and work with documents from any web-enabled mobile device.
Google Apps also offers device management capabilities that allow you to
remotely wipe data, set password requirements and more for devices such as
Android™, RIM ® Blackberry, Apple iPhone and Windows Mobile. Whether your
company has a fleet of mobile devices or you choose to let employees use their
personal devices for work, Google Apps lets you manage the devices more easily
- Not only does Google Apps make it easy to send and receive email from your
mobile device, but Google Docs supports viewing and multi-user editing when
you’re on the go. Whether it’s tweaking a few words in your proposal at the last
minute, updating figures in your spreadsheet while you’re in the field, or just
sharing a file with a colleague, Google Docs lets you do all of these things
right from your mobile device. Learn more about
mobile editing in Google Docs.
- Google Apps brings you proven savings by eliminating many traditional IT costs,
including server hardware, maintenance, patching and upgrades. A Forrester
Consulting study found that businesses that switched from on-premise messaging
and collaboration to Google Apps saved between 38% and 56% and enjoyed a return
on investment of over 300%. (Source: Forrester Consulting, 2010)