There are 3 tutorials planned as part of the FIRA Robot World Congress Bangalore 2010.
- Intelligence Technology for Cyber-Physical Robot System, Jong-Hwan Kim, Professor, IEEE Fellow, FIRA President
- Cognitively Inspired Hierarchical models of Information representation, Kiruthika Ramanathan, Data Storage Institute, Singapore
- Hidden Markov Models (HMMs) and Neural Networks, Liyanage C De Silva, University of Darussalam, Brunei
- One tutorial: Rs. 3,000/-
- Two tutorials: Rs. 5,000/-
- All three tutorials: Rs. 6,000/-
If you wish to register for multiple attendees, please multiply the fee by the number of attendees.
Example: 2 attendees attending two tutorials each would cost: 2 X Rs 5k = Rs 10k.
For online money transfer:
- Account Name: FIRA India Robotics Association
- Account Number:14370100061648
- Bank: The Federal Bank Ltd, Bangalore, Koramangala Branch
(If you plan to transfer money by visiting your bank by IFSC / RTGS, the IFSC Code isFDRL0001437.)
- During the money transfer, include your Full Name in the transaction remarks, and email the transaction details to [ email@example.com ].
- FIRA India reserves the right to cancel part or all of the tutorials, in such an event any monies transfered to FIRA India for the tutorials shall be refunded before 15 October 2010. Cancellation from the registered party is not entitled for refund.