There are 3 tutorials planned as part of the FIRA Robot World Congress Bangalore 2010. The number of registration for tutorials is limited, and registrations accepted on a first cum first serve basis.
- Intelligence Technology for Cyber-Physical Robot System, Jong-Hwan Kim, Professor, IEEE Fellow, FIRA President
- Cognitively Inspired Hierarchical models of Information representation, Kiruthika Ramanathan, Data Storage Institute, Singapore
- Hidden Markov Models (HMMs) and Neural Networks, Liyanage C De Silva, University of Darussalam, Brunei
- One tutorial: Rs. 3,000/-
- Two tutorials: Rs. 5,000/-
- All three tutorials: Rs. 6,000/-