201 3rd St. E;
Mailing address: PO Box 448
Finley, ND 58230
PHONE: 701 524-2420
FAX: 701 524-2588
firstname.lastname@example.orgHS Prin./Athletic Director
FINLEY-SHARON PUBLIC SCHOOL
Jeff Larson, Superintendent
Neil Race, HS Principal & AD
April Grandalen, Business Manager
Don Nygaard, School Board President
Please make checks payable to
Practice has started!
YOU NEED TO KNOW...
1. Thurs., Dec. 6th: Barnes Co. GBB Tourney @ VC-FSHP vs Maple Valley 4:30
2. Fri., Dec. 7th: JV/V BBB @ Page vs Maple Valley 6:00
3. Sat., Dec. 8th: JH GBB Tourney @ McVille 9:30; Barnes Co. GBB Tourney continues--TBA
4. Mon., Dec. 10th: JH/JV/V BBB in Finley vs Thompson 4:00
5. Tues., Dec. 11th: C/V GBB in Finley vs Grafton 6:00/7:30
6. Wed., Dec. 12th: Christmas Helping Hands deadline; F-S Choir & Band performances @ CSB-Yulefest 1:30
7. Thurs., Dec. 13th: School Board Meeting 7:00 am; JV/V BBB @ Page vs Northern Cass 6:00
8. Fri., Dec. 14th: JH/V GBB @ Thompson 6:00
9. Sat., Dec. 15th: JH BBB Tourney @ Warwick-TBA; BBB & GBB Double Header @ Page vs North Border-JV BBB 1:00, V GBB 2:30, V BBB 4:00
10. Sun., Dec. 16th: Santa Day @ F-S School 2:00-3:30
Collection Deadline is Wednesday, December 12th!
We, the students and staff of Finley-Sharon,
have the P.O.W.E.R.
(Pride, Opportunity, Wisdom, Effort, Relationships)
to be respectful, be responsible, and be safe.
Educating today's learners for tomorrow's world.
School Breakfast/Lunch Prices 2018-19:All lunch bills are due on the 5th of each month!
ElementaryBreakfast $1.25; $25.00 monthly Lunch $2.35; $47.00Milkbreak-Grades K-6 (optional)$7.00/mo.
High SchoolBreakfast $1.25; $25.00 monthlyLunch $2.50; $50.00 monthly
The program typically runs Monday-Friday from 3:30-5:00.
No Afterschool Club on the following days,due to early dismissal (1:40 pm) for Teacher Inservices:Wed., Sept. 5th, Wed., Oct. 3rd, Wed., Nov. 7th, Wed., Dec. 5th, Wed., Feb. 6th,Wed., March 6th, Wed., April 3rd.
Students must be picked up no later than 5:30. You may enroll your child in the program anytime during the school year.
Cost is...1 child $50.00 /mo ($40.00/mo if Free/Reduced) Family $75.00/mo ($55.00/mo if Free/Reduced)
Activity & Yearbook Fees 2018-19
Activity Fee-Grades K-12: $35.00
Yearbook-Pre-Order for 2018-19 Year: $40.00