Get Involved

In order to participate in a Unified practice or game, you need to fill out a Special Olympics Medical form (for students with intellectual disabilities) or a Partner Release form (for students without intellectual disabilities). There is a digital copy of each below. Please return it to Mr. Meyer ASAP. If you have any questions feel free to email,, or

If you do not want to participate in practices or games, we encourage you to still be a part of the club by coming to meetings and socials throughout the school year. We will be doing things like running an Unified Spirit Week, playing games, planning informational events, and hanging out all together!

Here is a link to Washington’s Unified Sports website for more information on Unified Sports:

For students with intellectual disabilities (Athletes)

For students without intellectual disabilities (Partners)