Student Withdrawal

The parent or guardian of a student who is moving and will attend a school in another district should fill out a "Student Withdrawal" from available below or in our school office as soon as possible. All books must be returned and fines paid before we can forward student records to the new school.

Jason Smerer,
Aug 26, 2012, 5:28 PM