New! Google Flip Packs - Use Forms in Google Presentation to Create Active Guided Learning Presentations
Forms are such useful time savers and collaboration tools. Use forms to automate your classroom tasks, grading and more. Less paperwork for you, more time to spend teaching.
- Quizzes, surveys and more with powerful forms - Google Apps Training
- 80+ Google Forms for the Classroom from Edtech, Tom Barrett - Huge collection you can copy and learn
- Formtastic! Creative Ways to use Google Forms in the Classroom, Jen Jonson, Jeffco,
- Assignment Tracker with Google Forms
- Use GoogleDocs Self-Grading Quiz as an Exit Ticket
- Easy Grading with Google Using Flubaroo - a free script - this is really cool, it's all done for you so that you don't have to build it yourself.
- Save your form as a blank template. Each time you use a template, you make a fresh copy. See selected form samples here. How to save you own templates here.
- Embed your form on a website. Google Apps Training
- Embed your form in a presentation to run your lesson in the cloud. See example Google Flip Packs - a new twist on homework using Google Apps by Kate Cheal
Google Forms for Student Self-Assessment
Google Forms Webinar