Commonly Asked Questions:
1) What do I do if I miss a class?
We expect you will tell us ahead of time (either by email or personally), but if you are sick we understand, just let us know when you get back to school. Please check in with your classmates and find out what you missed. If you have two UNEXCUSED absences, your are required to meet with at least one of us to discuss a plan of action so that you can be successful in Codesmyths.
2) I have lunch during Codesmyths, what do I do?
If you have lunch during class or office hours, please
You will need to eat your lunch before you starting using your computer. You will need to clean up your space and hands after you eat to minimize allergies and keep our computer areas clean.
3) What do I need to bring?
4) What if my favorite class (like art or reading) is during Codesmyths?
Participating in Codesmyths is a commitment that you make for the whole school year. From the beginning, you need to decide if you want to participate in Codesmyths or the other class, and then stick with that decision. You must communicate with us by email or in person what your decision is.
5) What should I do if participating in Codesmyths and keeping up with my school work gets too overwhelming?
Send an email to set up a time to talk to with us. We want to figure out how we can work with you and also recognize that sometimes hard choices have to be made, BUT there are always more opportunities for those willing to work hard and seek them out.
6) What is the best way to get in touch with the Instructors?
You can e-mail email@example.com if you have a question or request for any of us.
OR our personal emails are :
Ms. Tagliamonte firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Roland: email@example.com
Ms. Bertucci firstname.lastname@example.org
7) Is there anywhere I can go for extra resources or to review a class I missed or need extra help with?
Ahh, glad you asked! We will be continuously updating the Codesmyths website (www.codesmyths.org) with blogged class descriptions, resources and other exciting information!!