GWEN is a simple GUI/Widget system.
- Coded in C++
- All standard Windows controls
- Familiar interactions
- Plus more
- Relatively lightweight
- GWEN doesn't come with any built in XML readers, font renderers etc..
- Very easy to integrate
- Implement renderer and input and it works in your application/game
- Comes with built in renderers
- OpenGL (could use work.. please?)
- This is the aim. In theory it works on other platforms but it isn't fully confirmed and tested yet.
If you want to help then we're more than happy to hear you out. You can contribute in a number of ways. You could make a renderer for your favourite engine. We don't have a render for OGRE yet - would be very interested in that. You could fix or add functionality to the current widgets. Or you could submit new widgets.