Keeping track of and learning the important vocabulary words that come from your literature books and your online research.
1) Today we want you to Sign Up for your own account on Quizlet
- Please use your school Usermame (First Initial and Last Name) for your Quizlet Username.
- Also, use your school Email when you register on Quizlet.
- You will have to confirm in your email.
- Join the Youth Voices Group http://quizlet.com/group/49762/ .
2) While you are reading today, find between 2 and 5 words that you will add to your first Flashcard Set. Keep a list of your words on a piece of paper.
3) Silent Sustained Reading for 20 min
4) Create your Flashcard Set:
- Title: <Your First Name and Last Initial >'s Vocabulary List
- Users: Everyone
- Subjects: EWSIS, vocabulary, literature, research
- Editors: Only certain people -> With Password -> Type your OSIS # for your password.
- Share with Groups: Youth Voices
Add 2 - 5 words with definitions and images, and save your personal Flashcard Set.
5) Play the games for your Flashcard Set, then play another student's in the Youth Voices Group.